May 11, 2011

Thanks for spreading the word!

I'm really happy with the reception Fester Goes Fishing has been getting, especially since it's only been online for two days. I was worried it might be too weird for most people. It's getting more views than I dared to hope for, mainly thanks to four people -- Jerry Beck for featuring it on Cartoonbrew, Christopher Signore for sending it to Jerry in the first place, Arin "Egoraptor" Hansen for 'liking' it on Youtube and Aaron Simpson for featuring it on ColdHardFlash. I can't express my gratitude to you guys for helping me out. And of course, thanks to everybody else who has watched it so far, commented on it and spread the word about it. I'm absolutely terrible at self-promotion, so I'm extremely grateful for all the help.

6 comments:

skippylane said...

as an incredibly jealous person, i want to know how old you are to make sure im not too late

Chris Signore said...

And not one to make an exhibit of meself, I was the chap who personally forwarded your toon via YT to Jerry Beck's FB page just so it received the attention it right deserves B-)

Loved it just as much as the first, with crazy animation a-plenty that just had me giggling like a mad hyena. If I ever get my own animation studio someday, I'll be sure to keep you in mind. Or if vice-versa...can I work for you? XP

Aaron Long said...

Ah, then you deserve a special thanks too, Chris! I'll edit the post to include your name too, pal.
Working together would be definitely cool!

And Skippylane, I'm 21.

Unknown said...

Btw I have some inside word from Joe Murray, creator of KaboingTV that he might wanna feature Fester the Fish on the Indie Showcase. ;)

R.A. MacNeil said...

Just wanted to stop by and say I loved the new Fester Fish. Keep it up!

Aaron Long said...

Thanks a lot!