September 23, 2007

Some music

Okay, so... I don't know how, or if, I can post audio directly on here... If you know a good place to store files, tell me. I need some place where you can just click on them and they'll open, as opposed to having to enter a password and then waiting XX seconds like on megaupload.

Anyway, the point of this post is, I've got some music for you to hear on my new Myspace page:
www.myspace.com/aalong64

I'm not really that interested in the whole online socialization aspect of it (at least not at the moment), but it allows me to put up a few songs. :) Similarly, I've got a Facebook account, but I hardly use it. I created the account on a friend's suggestion, but I never got into all the applications like Vampire, Graffiti, etc.. Seems like a waste of time to me. Kinda like this blog, heheh. Except I enjoy doing this, and hopefully somebody's reading.

No comments: